Data Scientist Fleet Solutions m/f/d
Über die Position
To successfully fight climate change, two major industries need to change profoundly the way they generate, store and consume energy: Mobility and Energy. This transition needs to happen fast if we want to prevent tipping points of the climate system to be reached. At TWAICE, we accelerate the electrification in mobility powered by green energy. We do so by leveraging deep battery expertise, machine learning, and software technology.
The Fleet Solutions Team at TWAICE helps players along the vehicle supply chain – suppliers, OEMs, Fleet Operators – to master challenges coming along with the roll-out and operation of electric vehicles. Our products uncover previously unavailable information which permits our clients to gain actionable insights into the single most valuable component inside an electric vehicle: the battery.
To innovate our products with an even stronger customer focus, we are looking for a Data Scientist to join the team. In this role, you will be working at the forefront of product development. In close feedback loops with clients, you will be discovering and developing new product solutions. We want you to dive deep into both clients’ challenges and the solution space. Leverage your skills in data wrangling, machine learning modeling, coding, as well as your curiosity and creativity. Next to Product Management and UX Design, the battery and machine learning engineers on the team will be your daily sparring partners. These engineers work on our core technology, an in-life battery analytics stack that distills key values out of battery raw data. You can fully leverage this stack and any additional data pools you need to be successful. Back-End Engineering team members will help you to access these.
Dein Daily Business
- Engage with clients in a data-driven way.
- Develop solutions to address their challenges by leveraging suitable data pools.
- Work closely with Product Management and UX Design to continuously analyze solution space and impact of ongoing development initiatives and new ideas.
- Drive promising solution ideas and prototypes through the full development process.
- Involve your colleagues from engineering (Software, Battery, Machine Learning) to get the support you need to be successful.
- You have M. Sc. in Physics, Engineering, Maths, Computer Science, or a related field
- You have 3+ years experience in data science or a similar field (industry or academia, e.g. Ph.D.)
- You have 1+ years of experience in a data-driven business environment
- Proficiency in Python, including PyTorch and Tensorflow
- You are a great communicator and team player, highly motivated and hands-on mindset
- Experience in a data-heavy industry domain (Automotive, Energy, Aerospace, or similar) is a plus
- Experience in the Battery Domain is a plus
Apart from you having a meaningful activity in one of the most exciting areas of our time, we care about your mental and physical health. We care about your flexible working time and your time off, about your social environment and your personal growth.
- A very competitive salary
- Training budget 2000€/year and further training possibilities within the company
- Free healthy breakfast, free healthy lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Free access to a tool of your choice (skillshare or Coursera)
- Gympass Membership (subsidized access to gyms - not only for you but also for your family and friends)
- Flexible working hours and flexible home office - work wherever and whenever you want
- Mobile and remote working (working from another city? No problem!)
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites (Summer and Christmas party, at least one big off-site, Oktoberfest (Wiesn) event, Cocktail and Movie nights once a month, regular team and sports events, company kitchen with cooking events)
- International team and relocation budget of 800€
- Borrow our e-Golf for private purposes and free EV-charging at our company
- Book circle (Order a book via TWAICE - we pay for it, you read it)