Battery Test Engineer (m/w/d)
Permanent Employment, Full-time
About the role
TWAICE provides predictive analytics software that optimizes the development and operation of lithium-ion batteries. TWAICE’s core technology is the digital twin – a software that combines deep battery knowledge and artificial intelligence to determine the condition and predict aging and performance of batteries. This makes complex battery systems more transparent, effective and reliable. As the leading battery analytics software for global players in the mobility and energy sectors, TWAICE is committed to increasing the lifetime, efficiency and sustainability of the products that power the economy of tomorrow.
Your daily business will involve
- Create and implement complex battery test plans for performance and aging tests
- Set-up of measurement environments for battery and module tests
- Independent execution of high current tests on batteries
- Debugging of test software and battery testers
- Administration of measurement data and databases
- Interface role between measurement results and modeling engineers
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of electrical engineering, measurement technology, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in the field of battery testing in an industrial environment or in testing laboratories.
- Advanced knowledge of using commercial battery testers such as Arbin, Keysight, BaSyTec, etc.
- Knowledge in systematic troubleshooting within test plans and measurement devices
- Independent, critical and structured way of working
- Experience in handling large format lithium ion cells
- Inventiveness for improved test plans beyond standard norms
Apart from you having a meaningful activity in one of the most exciting areas of our time, we care about your mental and physical health. We care about your flexible working time and your time off, about your social environment and your personal growth.
- A very competitive salary
- Training budget 2000€/year and further training possibilities within the company
- Free healthy breakfast, free healthy lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Free access to a tool of your choice (skillshare or coursera)
- Gympass Membership (subsidized access to gyms - not only for you, but also for your family and friends)
- Flexible working hours and flexible homeoffice - work wherever and whenever you want
- Mobile and remote working (working from another city? No problem!)
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites (Summer and Christmas party, at least one big off-site, Oktoberfest (Wiesn) event, Cocktail and Movie nights once a month, regular team and sports events, company kitchen with cooking events)
- International team and relocation budget of 800€
- Borrow our e-Golf for private purposes and free EV-charging at our company
- Book circle (Order a book via TWAICE - we pay for it, you read it)