Senior Battery Engineer – Custom Solutions (m/f/d)
Permanent Employment, Full-time
About the role
Our cross-functional product team develops new and innovative solutions along the whole lifecycle of lithium-ion batteries for the automotive industry.
We are responsible for concept development and implementation of various battery models, algorithms and analysis techniques tailored to specific customer use cases.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic Battery Engineer (m/f/d) with broad domain knowledge in the field of lithium-ion batteries.
With your analytical and creative way of thinking you will develop innovative approaches and deliver high quality implementation work in an agile environment.
Your daily business will involve
- Apply your strong battery domain knowledge to conceptualize and develop new products to our customer's specific needs
- Implement innovative products to solve customer problems
- Apply and enhance various battery analytics functionality and battery modeling approaches
- Analyze field & lab data to generate customer value and evaluate the suitability of different battery algorithms and models
- Collaborate closely with our other product teams to enable existing products for new use cases
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in electrical engineering, information technology or equivalent
- 2+ years of working experience in the battery sector of the automotive or energy industry or PhD in a relevant research area
- Excellent skills in Matlab/Simulink and/or Python
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at a time and drive them to successful completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Apart from you having a meaningful activity in one of the most exciting areas of our time, we care about your mental and physical health.
We care about your flexible working time and your time off, about your social environment and your personal growth.
- A very competitive salary
- Training budget 2000€/year and further training possibilities within the company
- Free healthy breakfast, free healthy lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Free access to a tool of your choice (skillshare or Coursera)
- Gympass Membership (subsidized access to gyms - not only for you but also for your family and friends)
- Flexible working hours and flexible home office - work wherever and whenever you want
- Mobile and remote working (working from another city? No problem!)
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites (Summer and Christmas party, at least one big off-site, Oktoberfest (Wiesn) event,
- Cocktail and Movie nights once a month, regular team and sports events, company kitchen with cooking events)
- International team and relocation budget of 800€
- Borrow our e-Golf for private purposes and free EV-charging at our company
- Book circle (Order a book via TWAICE - we pay for it, you read it)