Senior Battery Engineer – Energy Solutions (m/f/d)
Permanent Employment, Full-time
About the role
Our cross-functional product team develops new and innovative solutions along the whole lifecycle of lithium-ion batteries for the Energy industry worldwide.
We are responsible for concept development and implementation of various battery models, algorithms and analysis techniques to build cutting-edge solutions with maximum customer value.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Battery Engineer (m/f/d) with broad domain knowledge in the field of lithium-ion batteries and the drive to combine the world of Cloud software and Battery. With your analytical and creative way of thinking you will develop innovative approaches and deliver high quality implementation work in an agile fast-paced environment.
Your daily business will involve
- You will apply your strong battery domain knowledge to develop innovative and scalable solutions for a wide range of customers in the Energy industry
- You will combine the implementation of battery-specific problem solving and the implementation into our Cloud environment with outstanding quality
- You will contribute to bring battery health analytics and prediction to the next level by leveraging our data, Cloud platform, battery analytics and machine learning.
- You will work both on technical concepts and the technical implementation
- You will create software code of high quality which is ready for Cloud deployment
- You will work with a strong focus on field data, including methods of artificial intelligence, to improve time to value for our customers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in electrical engineering, information technology or equivalent
- 2+ years of working experience in the battery sector of the automotive or energy industry or PhD in a relevant research area
- Excellent skills in Matlab/Simulink and/or Python
- Experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at a time and drive them to successful completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Apart from you having a meaningful activity in one of the most exciting areas of our time, we care about your mental and physical health. We care about your flexible working time and your time off, about your social environment and your personal growth.
- A very competitive salary
- Training budget 2000€/year and further training possibilities within the company
- Free healthy breakfast, free healthy lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Free access to a tool of your choice (skillshare or Coursera)
- Gympass Membership (subsidized access to gyms - not only for you but also for your family and friends)
- Flexible working hours and flexible home office - work wherever and whenever you want
- Mobile and remote working (working from another city? No problem!)
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites (Summer and Christmas party, at least one big off-site, Oktoberfest (Wiesn) event, Cocktail and Movie nights once a month, regular team and sports events, company kitchen with cooking events)
- International team and relocation budget of 800€
- Borrow our e-Golf for private purposes and free EV-charging at our company
- Book circle (Order a book via TWAICE - we pay for it, you read it)