TWAICE VISION – CONFERENCE REPORT
Software for a battery-driven future
Software is indispensable for a battery-driven future: Economic efficiency and sustainability in the battery sector are inseparably linked to software. Beginning of February battery software provider TWAICE, hosted a conference on exactly this topic.
A conference report now highlights the main findings of the event:
- Speakers from leading companies in the electric vehicle, energy and battery industries discussed challenges and solutions from around the lifecycle
- Energy and e-mobility are rapidly growing and likewise challenges are rising – Christophe Pillot (AVICENNE) and Gerard Reid (Alexa Capital) shed some light on the latest developments
- Battery R&D and financial risks were identified as key pain points by the participants
- Software was identified as the key lever to improve performance and generate savings of millions by Wasim Sarwar Dilov (Rimac) and Lukas Weissböck (VERBUND)
- Players in the battery ecosystem must work together to address challenges in the lifecycle holistically –key stakeholders are already in place and talking to each other, according to Sebastian Scholz (Munich Re)
Interested in the details? Download the full report:
Get the PDF directly in your inbox
TWAICE provides predictive analytics software that optimizes the development and operation of lithium-ion batteries. TWAICE’s core technology is the digital twin – a software that combines deep battery knowledge and artificial intelligence to determine the condition and predict aging and performance of batteries. This makes complex battery systems more transparent, effective and reliable. As the leading battery analytics software for global players in the mobility and energy sectors, TWAICE is committed to increasing the lifetime, efficiency and sustainability of the products that power the economy of tomorrow.